JAMB 2021 Registration Guide; The 8 Steps to Register Jamb Without Mistakes is what will we be discussing here.
Every year jamb come up with a different pattern of Registration, jamb Registration 2021 is not same with jamb Registration 2006. This is why you need this right guide to Excel.
1. Create A Valid Jamb Email
This is the first and basic step to kick start Jamb 2021/2022 Registration. In a layman’s word, eMail is an address you can use to get Messages Online. An Email could be Google mail (Gmail), Yahoo mail, etc.
It is very easy to create an Email Account for Jamb. I highly recommend Gmail; It is very easy to create and will enable you get personalized results on Google Search.
Now, you may be asking, how do I create a valid Gmail account? You may Click here to create Gmail Account for Jamb 2021. You do not need to create another Email if you already own a valid one.
Always make sure to login to your Email once in a while to keep it active.
2. Get NIN For Jamb
Jamb profile was introduced a few years ago and the use of National Identification Number (NIN) was introduced in 2020. NIN was Cancelled for 2020 JAMB but has been re-introduced.
National Identification Number (NIN) is now Compulsory for SIM Card Users in Nigeria (MTN, GLO, Airtel, 9Mobile and Smile). It is also compulsory for Jamb 2021 Registration. Click here to get Jamb NIN.
3. Create a Jamb Profile
The very first and most important step in Jamb 2021/2022 registration is to create a Jamb Profile. It is very compulsory for you to register your profile before obtaining Jamb 2021 Registration Form.
Jamb Profile or Jamb account is very important. No Student can Register Jamb UTME or Direct Entry without first Creating Profile. Simply click here to create a Jamb profile.
4. Buy Jamb 2021 E-Pin Registration
Now that you have a valid email address and Jamb profile, what next? Get the E-Pin. Jamb E-Registration Pin can be gotten in many ways. However, I recommend going through any of the procedures below.
- Get E-Pin at Jamb Banks (Cash)
- Paying on Jamb portal
- Buying Epin via Remita
- Go to Nigeria Post Office (NIPOST).
- Paying with ATM
- Paying with your phone.
HOW TO PAY FOR JAMB EPIN ON REMITA
- Visit login.remita.net/remita
- For UTME, select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’ column
- For Direct Entry (DE), select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’ column
- Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.
E-PIN ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL:
- Visit the JAMB website: jamb.gov.ng
- Click Purchase of 2021 Application Document
- Enter your Profile Code.
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- Make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
E-PIN PAYMENTS USING USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS):
Enter Profile Code
Select the bank and follow the prompts to complete payment
ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
Procedure for the eight foreign centers only is as follows:
The registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or it’s equivalent in each of the eight countries
Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
5. Visit A Jamb CBT Center
Jamb releases the list of accredited CBT centers yearly; more centres are being added while a few gets banned. I have compiled the CBT Centre list and made it available for you in PDF. You can download and go through them to decide the most convenient one for you.
Read and Download: Accredited Centers to register Jamb
At the Accredited Jamb CBT Centre, you will be given a CD containing the following for free:
- e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available courses.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without a mouse.
Jamb Optional Mock Exam
As was done last year, the Board will also conduct a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarise INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment.
Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during 2021 Jamb registration.
Read Also: Jamb combination of subjects for all courses
6. Go For 10 Fingers Biometric
Still, at the Registration centre, the four things below will happen:
- Jamb will take all your fingerprint
- Your O-level or A-level result will be submitted.
- You can use awaiting result.
- You can use two sittings. I.e, one awaiting and one complete result or two complete results.
7. Collect Your Jamb E-Slip
As a big boy or girl level, collect your slip and go through it. Begin to Imagine how to blast. You may want to click here now to pass Jamb 2021 at one sitting.
8. Jamb registration! Done
That is all. You have successfully registered. All you need to do now is, go home, eat well and sleep.
The Journey of Success Begins! However, the journey is too far that you may end up a leper if you decide to travel alone. Speedyminds is here to help you out. Join my class now.
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- How To Create Email (Gmail) Account For Jamb 2021/2022
- How To Buy Form & jamb registration 2022
- JAMB efacility: How to use, Activities and Guide
- How to create jamb profile for Direct Entry
- Create Jamb Profile 2022 On Jamb Portal (Step by Step)
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.