Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba, AAUA Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is still available. There is not deadline to apply yet but we advice you apply as soon as you can. Candidates who did not choose the University can apply and cut-off mark remains 180. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Recommended: JOIN MY BLOGGING CLASS (Start a Blog)
This page is exclusively for candidates aspiring to study in Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA). This page, which was created by AllSchool, will discuss the AAUA Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
VERY IMPORTANT: Candidates who initially applied to Accounting Education, Philosophy and Religious Studies are directed to change to another desirable course for which they are qualified.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase AAUA Post UTME Form.
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of first choice in the UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice; and
- Candidates who didn’t choose the institution but scored 180 in UTME and are willingly make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
How to Obtain AAUA Post UTME Form.
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal putme.aaua.edu.ng ↱ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online and print out Examination Slip.
Some other Important Things to Note about AAUA Post UTME
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’Level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND)
The school will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
If you still have any question regarding the AAUA 2021/2022 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED YOU? A. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE B. WAEC AND NECO GUIDE C. BLOGGING GUIDE D. ACADEMICS AND CAREER GUIDE E. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES F. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS G. TAKE ME TO HOME PAGE
I am Law P(Lawrence Patrick), Pro-Blogger✍️ Web/Software Developer👨💻