AdSense heatmap is very common word when we talk about increasing adsense CPC. Today I will tell you what is heat map and best adsense ad placement ideas.
Google Adsense is the best contextual advertising network to earn from blogging. Placing your adsense ads can increasing your traffic if you do not annoy your visitors with your ads, This is why you need this guide.
Adsense Heatmap : Google Adsene Ad Placement Guide
AdSense heatmap provides you guide about ads placement according to your site type (news, magazine blog, education, technology etc.).
AdSense placement is quite tricky but also has significant benefits. For example, it doubles your traffic when you place your advertisement with a trick and without annoying readers.
AdSense heatmap provides you some images for placing your ads on that location. The photos tell the user about ads location and ad size for both desktop view and mobile view.
look at this image below
The most viewable position is right above the fold. Above the fold is the visible area of a web page that can be seen without going to scroll the page.
As the image suggests,
- 300×250 AdSense ad unit must be placed little above the fold.
- 728×90 size Ad unit performs better if it is placed right above the fold.
- 320×50 size unit can be placed anywhere in the visible area.
While placing your ads according to user experience, make sure that users can easily find the content they are looking for. For instance, if your site offers downloads, place download links above the fold. Another few places where you can place an advertisement for better CTR:
- Above the post
- Sidebar banner
- Sidebar video unit
Once you finished with ads placement, make sure your contents are easy to find. It easy to distinguish the site’s content and site’s ads.
I hope you find this article helpful? Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page
- Google AdSense Complete Guide: Start Making Money Now
- How to Increase Your Google AdSense Revenue (40 Easy Tips)
- How Much Money One Can Earn From Google AdSense?
- 7 Hot Ways to Increase AdSense CPC
- What is CTR in Google Adsense?
- 8 Ways to Prevent Your Google AdSense Account From Getting Banned
- Google AdSense ID Verification: Steps To Verify Your Identity
- How To Create Custom AdSense For Search Ads & Show Results Within Site
- How To Create Google AdSense account: Step By Step Instructions
- JAMB Brochure for Computer Science 2022/2023 - 28 January 2022
- JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form Starting, Closing Date, And Exam Date - 26 January 2022
- Jamb Direct Entry: Registration Date,Screening, Latest news - 24 January 2022