Waec is coming soon!… Questions are going to be ask From all areas of every topic and you must provide answer to this questions.
The big question is; can you answer those questions?
You may spend quality time in lessons and long hours of reading and studying but one thing is certain…..
If you don’t know how to answer Waec questions then You will fail..!!
But fortunately for you, I have tips that will help you answer Waec in minutes!
To answer waec questions, you must be prepared.
I can’t overstress the importance of preparation. If you want to get straight A’s in WAEC. Preparation Is the key.
General tips to answer WAEC examinations
Before I continue, there are general guide to answering Waec examination Questions.
- They are WORDS WAEC use to confuse student. Taking note of them will give you a upper hand, words like “ not ” and “ except “ will help you pass OBJECTIVE.
- When ever you see a question that you don’t understand re-reading it will make your understanding better.
- Make sure you use pencil when shading your answers. WAEC has made it known that ticking of answers is not advisable. This will make things easy for the person marking the sheet.
- When ever you come across a confusing Question in Waec, skip it and move to the next one perhaps the next one will give you a hint to answer the one you left.
How to read and pass waec Questions correctly 2020
- Study key points
Going through a whole text book is time consuming and so stressful especially during examination period but tho important for reference purpose.
Key points on the other hand makes things lot easier, that is because you can study a key points within a week, which will help keep your brain refresh!
- Know your Reading habit:
The way I read is not thesame way you read, I study up to 3 hours nothing more than that.
I have a friend who can study from 12 am to 6 am without getting tired. Don’t go beyond the capacity of your mind. Understand how long you can study and stick with it.
- Studying with a jotter beside you.
When reading it is very important to put down your thoughts on paper.
Jotting is important is because, jotting will help you remember some point in a particular topic during your exam Time.
With the little guide above getting straight A’s should be an assurance!
Can you think of other ways in which you can read which will help someone to answer Waec Questions? Share in the comment box below.
- 6 Hot Ways A Dullard Can Pass Jamb in 2022 - 23 September 2021
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2021 - 3 September 2021
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself And Stay Motivated During Your Tough Times - 1 September 2021