NNPC SCHOLARSHIP 2019: NNPC Scholarship Application form for 2019 is finally out. For those who have been wondering when NNPC scholarship will start.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective August 1st to August 31st 2019.
Category of Awards
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Requirement For 2019 NNPC Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
a. Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
b. Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
a. 200 level students and above
b. Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
c. Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
How to Apply For NNPC Scholarship 2019
- Visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to: www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification
- NECO 2020 Real Exam Timetable Released (Download PDF) - 7th August 2020
- WAEC Registration,Exam Date And Everything You Need - 29th July 2020
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal - 28th July 2020