Benson Idahosa University Post Utme Form for the 2022/2023 Session is Out. See how to apply and other details below.
Benson Idahosa University Undergraduate Admission Requirements.
It is mandatory that prospective students should have registered for, and passed the current UTME. Direct entry process for intending students with Diploma or NCE are also available.
Benson Idahosa University Entry by JAMB UTME
- Five credits in General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level or the Senior Secondary School (SSS) Certificate or Cambridge School Certificate, which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Five credits in National Examinations Council (NECO) which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings; or
- Any other equivalent qualification subject to the ratification by the University Senate and the University Matriculation Board.
- In all these, the subjects required for the Joint Matriculation Examinations Board (JAMB) are English Language, Mathematics, Government or History plus any other relevant subject.
NOTE: Candidates who did not choose Benson Idahosa University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Benson Idahosa University, at no cost to the applicant.
Benson Idahosa University Entry by Direct Entry (Three Academic Years)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced level or Higher School Certificate (HSC) with a minimum of two principal papers (at appreciable high grades) of “A” to “C” only, obtained in one sitting in the following subjects: Government, Economics, History, or British Constitution or three subjects in one sitting with grades between “A” and “E”;
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA) with a credit grade or a minimum of merit grade, including other Diplomas such as social works; law, International Relations, etc., acceptable by the UMB or the Faculty Board;
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a recognized Polytechnic or College of Technology with a minimum of upper credit in a relevant discipline such as Government, Political Science or any Social Science discipline.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) with specialization in Government or any social science discipline with a minimum of Upper credit.
How to apply for Benson Idahosa University admission
The process starts with the prospective student completing the admissions form online or obtaining our University’s admission form from any of our contact points in Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos, Warri and the Admissions Office of the University campus on Ugbor Road, GRA, Benin City.
BIU have carefully provided admission contacts below to fast-track the processing of admission into their university and answer any questions that may arise:
BIU office hours: 9am – 4pm (Mondays to Friday)
All emails should be addressed to [email protected] ↱.
RECOMMENDED: Cheapest Universities in Nigeria today
School Fees for Benson Idahosa University
|SESSIONAL FEE||DISCOUNT FOR FULL PAYMENT|
|100L & D.E||732,500.00||20,300.00|
What is the cut off mark for BIU?
BIU Jamb Cut Off Mark For Admission is 180
Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 180. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy BIU Post – Utme Form and register.
I hope you find this article helpful? Share it with someone who you think needs it.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
I am Law P(Lawrence Patrick), Pro-Blogger✍️ Web/Software Developer👨💻