Looking for the best WordPress plugin to take your Website to the next level?… I have hand pick the best! Plugins to help you start your blog without needing any technical expert.
WordPress plugins ↗ are extensively vital tools to successfully running your WordPress website(s). And while there are more than 42,000 plugins available for WordPress websites, there is always the problem of picking the right one and not just right one but also suitable one for your needs.
Without wasting much time, here is the list of all Best WordPress plugins you need right now!
1. Contact form 7
One of the fundamental pages you need on a website is the ‘Contact page’. No matter how big or small website you have or whatever type of website it is, you definitely need a contact page from where your website audience can contact you. CONTACT form 7 is the best free plugin to use.
So…what are you waiting for? Go get that free plugin for your wordpress blog! Get Contact Form 7 from WordPress.org ↗
2. Google Analytics Dashboard for WP by ExactMetrics
This plugin is a tool in the pocket for monitoring your site traffic; Search no more because you have found it. This plugin does the following functions apart from monitoring and that is why I love it;
- Sessions, organic searches, page views, bounce rate analytics stats
- Locations, pages, referrers, keywords, 404 errors analytics stats
- Traffic channels, social networks, traffic mediums, search engines analytics stats
- Device categories, browsers, operating systems, screen resolutions, mobile brands analytics stats
And, since it’s free to use for both personal and commercial sites, you have nothing to lose by clicking ‘download‘ and giving it a try.
Recommended: Step by step guide to start your WordPress blog.
Akismet is yet another plugin developed by the people behind WordPress (Matt and his team at Automattic). It is one of the default plugins of WordPress that comes with every new WordPress core installation. It is basically an anti-spam plugin which checks all comments and filters out the spammy comments.
I personally recommend it, Askimet is free to download ↗ and use for all personal sites and also there are premium version but for a start it is all good to Go!
4. Yoast SEO
No doubt, search engines are the major source of traffic for every website.
Yoast SEO is an awesome plugin which guides you all the way to create better content and improve your ranking on search results. It focuses on creating the content which is useful to the users as well as technically SEO. The goal is to help the users, gain trust and sustain the rankings which they call sustainable SEO. Got it?, Yeepy! I know you did.
5. Google XML Sitemaps (FREE)
Google XML Sitemaps is another very useful SEO plugin for WordPress. The plugin helps search engines like like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. to better index your site with a special XML sitemap.
As you activate the plugin, it will automatically create an XML sitemap for your site making it easy to index. A sitemap enables the search engine bots view the complete structure of your website and retrieve the results more efficiently.
The plugin notifies all the major search engines every time you publish something on your site. Pretty simple right? Get Google XML Plugin from WordPress.org ↗
6. WP super cache
My favorite cache Plugin “wp super cache” ↗why is it my favorite? Because the speed of my site has increase tremendouly with the help of it .
WordPress caching is one of the best ways to improve website performance. The general idea of caching is storing the website data temporarily in the cache so that it loads faster the next time the user opens the same page. Cache is a place to store something temporarily in the computing environment.
7. UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin
How will you feel when all your hard work has been in vain due to a faulty update or accidental coding fluke?
For me I will feel terrible, but thanks to a beautiful WordPress plugin like Updraftplus the world’s highest-rated (2,400+ 5-star reviews and counting) scheduled backup plugin, you can put those fears and frustrations behind you.
All you have to do is click ‘install’ and rest easily as all of your data is seamlessly backed up into the cloud.
8. WordFence Security Plugin
If you’re concerned about the security and integrity of your website, WordFence Security will allow you to rest easy knowing that your website is safe in this crazy cyber world of ours.
Here are the functions of this plugin; note that wordfence security has both free and premium versions;
- WordPress core file integrity verification and repair.
- Malware, virus, and backdoor scanning.
- A firewall that includes rate limiting, blocking fake Google crawlers, IP whitelisting and IP blocking.
- Real-time traffic that includes Google Crawlers, RSS feed readers and all other crawlers and bots. (Google Analytics does not include this data.)
- Email alerts of warnings and critical problems.
- Brute force hacking protection.
- And a whole lot more.
Awesome!… What are you waiting for! Get WordFence Security from WordFence.com ↗
9. CookieYes GDPR Cookie Consent & Compliance Notice Plugin
Regardless of what kind of website you own, depending on which country your audience is from, you will need to comply with that country’s data protection and privacy laws. Privacy laws like GDPR of the EU, LGPD of Brazil, etc. are strict laws that aim to protect the privacy of people online.
This GDPR plugin will help you add a customizable cookie banner to your website that can get the users’ consent before installing any cookies on their visit to the website. At the backend of the website, it also helps in automatically scanning the cookies on the website, adding them to the cookie list, and categorizing them.
The plugin also comes with a premium version ↗ that offers more features to comply with the various privacy and user data protection laws.
Oh Yes! I have successfully listed top 9 Best WordPress plugins for you, Do you have more? List them in the comment box below and don’t forget to share!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- How to install a WordPress Plugin: Easy steps for Beginners
- Beginner’s Guide to Troubleshooting WordPress Errors (Step by Step)
- 7 Ultimate WordPress Toolkit That Led To My Success!
- 10 Tips to Get a 100% in WordPress Site Health Check Score
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org : What’s the Difference?
- JAMB 2022: List of Universities that Accept 120 To 180 - 25 May 2022
- 8 HOT Affiliate Marketing Programs in Nigeria Today - 24 May 2022
- Google AdSense Complete Guide: Start Making Money Now - 20 May 2022