Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, is now selling its post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Bayelsa Medical University, BMU post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Why Study at Bayelsa Medical University
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
- The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state of the art facilities
- Constant internet connectivity with wifi
- Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities
BMU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as institution of First Choice and those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of 180 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination
- Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose BMU, as Institution of their First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for the screening exercise. The University accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates or its A’level equivalent.
- All candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.bmu.edu.ng for update on their admission status.
How to Apply for Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register ↱ and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Federal University of Technology:Akure (FUTA) post UTME
- NDU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2021/2022
- Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.