You can’t login to jamb caps because you keep getting Invalid Email Address & Password ?, Here is the solution to the problem.
Recently, A candidate complained about this particular problem saying “Please I visited the CAPS website and it requested my username and password. I typed in my JAMB username and password and it told me “invalid login credentials”. Please what does it mean?”
What ever problems you facing don’t let it weigh you down as this guide will help you solve them forever.
When ever you try to login to your Jamb profile or caps and keep getting error that you can’t login due to either invalid email or password
The solution to your problem is resetting your password. If you are not sure of the email you used for Jamb profile, check your Jamb slip. It should be there. The following instructions will help you reset your password.
Can’t Login To JAMB Caps: How To change Jamb Profile Login Password
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/login ↱
- Scroll down and click on “CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ”
- When next page opens, enter your Email Address and Date of Birth and click on “GET PASSWORD RESET LINK”
- If you entered your details correctly, You will then see a “message”
- Login to your email address which may either be a gmail or a yahoo mail.
- You will see a new message on the screen, click on “Reset my Password “.
- A page with a “CREATE NEW PASSWORD ” will appear.
- Enter your new Password and click “Change Password “
If you want to access the JAMB CAPS portal with a mobile device, we recommend you use google chrome browser and open the desktop browser view.
Yippee!! You can now proceed to login to your Jamb profile.
If you have done the above and you are still experiencing the problem of “invalid email address and password when trying to login to jamb caps”
then the only thing left to do is to Clear the cache of your browser. At times your browser might be throwing past records to you, so it’s best to locate the settings of your browser and clear the history and the cache
Or simply make use of another device or browser to see if you are still having same issues.
But what if you don’t even know the right Portal to login? Well, all you have to do Follow the steps listed below to successfully log in to your JAMB Portal.
How do I log in to my JAMB Portal?
- Go to JAMB CAPS login portal www.jamb.org.ng ↱ or jamb online portal
- Click on “Click here to login to eFacilty.
- It will redirect you to www.jamb.org.ng/efacilty/login
- Enter the email address and password you used to register for JAMB in the provided spaces
- Click on login after putting your correct login details. You will be taken to your JAMB e-facility profile dashboard.
How can I resolve invalid details email error on JAMB Portal?
When this kind of message “invalid details” appears on your screen when you want to log in to your JAMB Portal as displayed above, do not panic.
It could be that an error was made during the JAMB registration process.
All you have to do is to look for your JAMB Photocard that contains the email address used.
From experience, we noticed that some candidates had errors such as
- Email address missing a letter
- Email address containing a number etc
When such errors are noticed you can do any of the following
- Create an exact email with the one on your JAMB print out
- If the email already exist, you may want to send a mail to the original owner of the email address. Many would be willing to help.
- Visit any of the JAMB approved CBT centres nationwide (preferably the one you registered).
I hope you find this article helpful? Share it with someone who you think needs it.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
I am Law P(Lawrence Patrick), Pro-Blogger✍️ Web/Software Developer👨💻