CHECK NIN: If you have enrolled for the national ID card scheme and forgotten your National Identity Number (NIN), you can now check it on your mobile phone.
You need your NIN for so many reasons specially in Nigeria to avoid delays in passport processing, bank account opening, pension claims processing, student registration, Identity verification etc.
How to Check or Retrieve National Identity Number (NIN) Via USSD
simply go through the following steps:
- dial *346#
- from the options displayed, select “NIN Retrieval”, by typing in ‘1’, if you are using the same phone number you enrolled with for your NIN
- follow the steps displayed on your screen and provide the required inputs
- note that using this service attracts a
N20 (tweny naira) fee only (deducted from your phone credit balance).
Now that you know your national ID card number, go ahead and Link your National Identity Number (NIN) to your Number.
If you are yet to enrol for the national ID card scheme, check the following link:
How to Know if your NIN Card is Ready
To check if your National Identity Number (NIN) card is ready, visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website- www.nimc.gov.ng.
Scroll down the homepage and click on ‘e-ID Card Status Portal’ to check if your card is ready and now available at the activation centre.
After, fill in your first name, last name and your NIMC check tracking ID and hit the ‘check now’ icon button.
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- 6 Hot Ways A Dullard Can Pass Jamb in 2022 - 23 September 2021
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2021 - 3 September 2021
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself And Stay Motivated During Your Tough Times - 1 September 2021