College of Education Ilesa Post UTME: This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the admission form for the 2020/2021 academic year of the college is now on sales. Applicants should take note of the following eligibility and requirements for different courses.
College of Education Ilesa Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have obtained JAMB UTME obtained a cut off mark of 120 or above. Candidates who did not obtain 100 and above can also be considered for admission.
- Candidates must have chosen the college as a first, second, third or fourth institution in JAMB
- Candidates who sat for UTME 2020 but did not choose the university and may be willing to change to the college can also obtain the form.
- Candidates who did not obtain UTME or write it, at all, can obtain the form by choosing the direct form option during the registration.
- Candidates must have sat for the four UTME subjects required for the proposed courses at the college.
- Candidates must equally have obtained relevant SSCE grades in their required subjects for the proposed courses. Candidates awaiting SSCE results can also apply. See O’level requirements as below:
All candidate seeking admission into Osun State College of Education, Ilesa must possess five (5) Credits passes, English Language and Mathematics inclusive at one sitting from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O/L or six (6) Credits passes, English Language and Mathematics inclusive at two sittings from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O/L.
SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES Candidates must possess credit passes in the English Language with four (4) other relevant subjects except for candidates who must possess a credit pass in Literature-in-English at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O/L.
SCHOOL OF ART & SOCIAL SCIENCES
Candidates must possess credit passes in English language, Mathematics and three (3) relevant subjects at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O/L.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
Candidates must possess credit passes in English language and Mathematics plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O/L.
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Candidate must possess credit passes in English and Mathematics plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O/L.
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
Candidate must possess credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) relevant subjects at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O/L.
Ilesa Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Eligible candidates should visit the College Admission portal ↱ or click https://oscoedilesa.edu.ng/nceadmission/index.php ↱
- Click on START THE APPLICATION HERE. Fill your biodata. Make sure you use a valid and working email and phone number while creating your profile.
- Generate Etranzact invoice and take to any commercial bank in Nigeria. You’re to pay a sum of two thousand four hundred naira only (N2,400) including the bank charges.
- Return to the portal after the payment. Then, click on CONTINUE YOUR APPLICATION.
- After this, fill your complete form and submit it. Print and acknowledgment slip.
- Await SMS and email messages from the school as admission progresses.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
I am Law P(Lawrence Patrick), Pro-Blogger✍️ Web/Software Developer👨💻