How to create jamb profile for Direct Entry is what we shall discuss here, may student still find it very difficult to create jamb profile code .
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the university. Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from part 2 or 200 level in their university of choice provided they were offered admission.
Creating a JAMB profile is compulsory for jamb direct entry student. Below is step by step way to create jamb profile code.
How to create jamb profile for Direct Entry
To Create Jamb Profile for Direct Entry Registration, Text NIN to 55019. As Jamb re-introduces NIN for Jamb registration, you will have to Text NIN to 55019 to create Jamb profile Instead of Sending your Names.
50 Naira will be deducted from your Sim. Make sure you have above N50 Naira airtime on your Mobile phone before sending the SMS.
One Phone number can be used by one candidate only. Don’t share the same number with your brother or sister. They should get their own sim and send their own message.
How to Create Jamb Profile for direct entry On Jamb Website
- Visit the Jamb website using this link ↱
- Locate create e-Facility account/login at the top
- Click on the create New account
- Enter your Email
- Select Security Question
- Enter your Security Answer
- Verify your Email Account
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes.
- Then create the account.
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
JAMB PROFILE SELF HELP WITH ISSUES LIKE MISTAKE / LOSS
To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename ” to 55019 To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS
2.Mobile Money Operators including eTranzact (Paga, Cellulant, Teasy Mobile e.t.c.)
3.Registered Microfinance Banks – (Ifesowapo, Regent, FUDMFB, Welfare MFB)
4.Online Payment – Remita & Interswitch (Switches)
7.USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) – for mobile (Internet/online) banking.
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?