Apply for Federal Government National Award Scholarship: The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government National Scholarship Award for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, ND/HND and NCE students in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
The Scholarship award is for the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance;
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA to Apply for Federal Government National Award Scholarship:
RECOMMENDED: JOIN MY BLOGGING CLASS (Start a Blog)
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
The scholarship are tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
i. Institutional charges and fees and
ii. For Personal maintenance;
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR “Federal Government National Award Scholarship” AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. Science and Technology
B. Medicine and Para-medicals
E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
F. Entrepreneural Studies,
H. Environmental Sciences
How To Apply for Federal Government National Award Scholarship:
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education portal via; http://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/28527 ↱
- Supply a valid email address and password on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” form to register. If you have registered, you can access the application form using the same email and password through the “Log In” form.
- Please note that you are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary before the application deadline.
- Be informed that all asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” links on both the top and bottom of the form.
- After completing the form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy;
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
Come with one set of the printed and endorsed forms at the venue of the interviews
NOTE/ Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
RECOMMENDED: JOIN MY BLOGGING CLASS (Start a Blog)
All eligible applicants are to report for an interview at the venues scheduled for accreditation a day to the date scheduled for examination.
Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various JAMB CBT centres with the following attachments:
i. Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
ii. Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for Undergraduate applicants;
iii. Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
iv. State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
v. Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
vi. Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates only.
Application Deadline: The registration portal opens December 14th, 2020 and ends January 24th, 2021.
During the application candidates are expected to indicate the Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and a specific JAMB CBT centre will be assigned to them within the venue as stated below.
|1.||NORTH – WEST||SOKOTO|
|2.||NORTH- EAST||ADAMAWA BAUCHI||YOLA, BAUCHI|
|3.||NORTH-CENTRAL||FCT KWARA||BWARI ILORIN|
|4.||SOUTH –WEST||OYO ONDO||IBADAN AKURE|
|5.||SOUTH- SOUTH||DELTA RIVER||ASABA P/HARCOURT|
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
i. Nigerian Award: 09133449200/09154573973
ii. [email protected]
For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY
PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
I hooe you find this article “Apply for Federal Government National Award Scholarship” helpful? Don’t forget to share and drop your comment below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED YOU? A. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE B. WAEC AND NECO GUIDE C. BLOGGING GUIDE D. ACADEMICS AND CAREER GUIDE E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES G. TAKE ME TO HOME PAGE
I am Law P(Lawrence Patrick), Pro-Blogger✍️ Web/Software Developer👨💻