Federal University Dutse, FUD post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. FUD post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to apply below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective students of Federal University, Dutse for the 2021/2022 academic session who did ‘Change Of Institution’ and it reflected on their JAMB CAPS but are not gaining access to the P-UTME portal are advised to go to the MIS-ICT centre on campus to rectify the mishap. Such a step to deny access was taken to mitigate mistakes. NOTE: no fees attached.
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2021/2022 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE).
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng ↗ or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
- All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
For more information or clarification candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at [email protected] ↗.
The deadline for the 2021/2022 FUD Post UTME registration will be announced.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Sokoto State University (SSU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022
- Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022
- FUTA Post UTME/DE Screening Result
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.