Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has started accepting applications for its 2021/2022 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise. FUTO Post UTME form is now readily available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 150 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 150 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO is set to roll out new courses for the upcoming 2021/2022 Academic Session, and only those who sat for the University PUTME would be eligible to apply.
The new courses include Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Supply Chain Management, and Entrepreneurship & Innovation Technology, et cetera.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng ↱
- Click on Prospective students ↱.
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected] ↱
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
E. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES
Hey speedy Learner! I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Education Consultant, Web & Software Developer.
For coding/programming tips roll with me @ TechBrain Plus
Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>