How to do Google AdSense identity verification is what today I will discuss with you, while starting out with Google AdSense a lot of bloggers fail to understand the pitfalls that await them.
Here on speedyminds getting AdSense approval was super easy but on the other hand getting AdSense identity and address verification was no easy especially here in Nigeria.
Once you have reached the verification threshold, Google AdSense will notify you that it is time for Identity verification.
what the hell does that mean anyway?
It means Google wants to know the person that will be using their services, where is the person from, name of the person, address and other relevant details.
There are two things to keep in mind before proceeding with AdSense ID verification;
- Ensure the address you are using in your AdSense account tally with the identity you are going to send to Google.
- Understand that you only have 3 attempts to do identity verification.
The following listed documents are supported for Google AdSense verification;
- International Passport
- National ID Card (not the NIMC slip, the real plastic ID card)
- Driver’s License
- Bank Statement
If you have any of the above mentioned documents take a glass of chilled water and relax but if you don’t and you are in Nigeria contact me I will help you out.
How To Do Google AdSense IDENTITY Verification
I did verification using my national identity card and for that reason I will be using it on this guide.
Scan the front and back of the identity card with a scanner do not use your phone camera, if you don’t have scanner visit a Cyber cafe they will help you and scan the document.
I scanned my document using a Scanner but unfortunately Google rejected it, so I decided to use a real camera, I visited a photo studio and told them to snap it. Below is my identify card card.
Now that your identity card is ready! Login into your AdSense account, click the red notification bar that tell you to verify your identity.
A pop will be displayed, click on upload, and upload your document, once you are done uploading, click on submit.
If your identity verification is successful, you will be notified by Google AdSense team via mail and if it is not, you will also receive a mail regarding that, just make corrections and repeat the steps again.
What if my identity verification fails?
Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail: POSSIBLE CAUSES
Read Also: 7 Hot Ways to Increase AdSense CPC.
When I first submitted my identity for verification, it was rejected because I failed to obey one of the following rules;
1. The Size of the Document you Upload is too small and Google Adsense doesn’t waste time to Reject such Documents.
2. Using the same documents Many times which appears in their system that you have another AdSense Account which can lead to Banning of the Old AdSense Account.
3. The Image on the the document you upload is not showing very well or it is blur.
4. The name On the Documents Doesn’t correspond with the Name In the Account.
If your Identity verification is successful, you will proceed to the second stage of verification which is PIN verification, Google AdSense will mail a PIN (Personal Identification Number) containing 6 digits code to the address you entered. I will deal with this topic another day.
If you have any queries or feedback, you can leave your comments below and don’t forget to share this article to your friends and those who needs it.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- AdSense Address Verification With AdSense Pin Or Alternate Methods
- Google AdSense Complete Guide: Start Making Money Now
- How To Create Google AdSense account: Step By Step Instructions
- 8 Ways to Prevent Your Google AdSense Account From Getting Banned
- How to Check & Retrieve National Identity Number (NIN) on Phone
- How To Register And Get National ID Card (NIN) Fast!
- How to Get Google Adsense Approval: 12 EASY Tips!
- What is CTR in Google Adsense?
- Google AdSense Payment in Nigeria
- How to Increase Your Google AdSense Revenue (40 Easy Tips)
- JAMB Brochure for Computer Science 2022/2023 - 28 January 2022
- JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form Starting, Closing Date, And Exam Date - 26 January 2022
- Jamb Direct Entry: Registration Date,Screening, Latest news - 24 January 2022