Please help! JAMB Caps Shows “You Are Not Eligible to Use this Service” Why? This is the question a jambite has recently asked me and I decided to put into writing to help someone else too.
In this article I will take out time to explain the causes of this feedback error you are getting from Jamb with effective solutions. keep reading!
i believe you know what is jamb caps if not let me explain;
What Is Jamb Caps?
Caps is an acronym for Central Admission Processing system, this system was first set up by Jamb In 2017 to serve as an housing environment for all admission processing.This system tries to ensure transparency of admission, credibility and quality control. It is from this portal you are able to Check, Accept or even Reject admission offered to you from various institutions.
Haven Understood what Jamb Caps is all about, I will now show you possible causes of the “you are not eligible to use this service”
Causes of ‘not eligible to use this service’ on Jamb Caps
You will only receive this message when trying to check your admission Status or access Jamb Caps if you fall victim of any of the under-listed…
- You selected the wrong Year in jamb
- You filled in your wrong Jamb registration Number
- You did not register for Jamb for the Intended year
How to Bypass the CAPS error “you are not eligible to use this service”
Below is a quick way to check JAMB CAPS and bypass the error in question.
- To log into your JAMB CAPS, visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility. or check the procedures to access CAPS on a laptop or phone
- Locate and Click “Check Admission Status” on the dashboard
- On the resulting page, you will be presented with two options; “Access My CAPS” and “Check Admission Status”. Here, you only need the “Access my CAPS“
- Before clicking, “Access My CAPS“, choose the right year of your exams or admission in the first drop-down box. Then, fill in the correct JAMB registration number in the box below.
- If the year and the exam number match correctly, there won’t be the error, “You are not eligible to use this service”. Otherwise, the error will persist.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED] - 18 June 2021
- Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCE) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 - 17 June 2021
- Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 - 17 June 2021