10 Reasons Jotting While Reading is Important To You
Last week I wrote about how to study long hours without getting tired, Today we will talk about reasons While jotting down point While reading is important!
someone will say “what’s the need of wasting time jotting down point?”
Never you underestimate the power of JOTTING!
Jotters are used to put down important points while reading. There are so many reasons why you should jot down points while reading.
Ten Reasons You Should Be Jotting While Reading
- It relieves stress and makes understanding Super fast!
- You create quality reference materials.
- You can share your jotted note with school mates and friends (it can be of help to someone).
- Jotting helps you engage in active reading and you would be able to study for long hours.
- It is easier to understand what you have jotted.
- Jotting enables you to put down facts and topics for further reading.
- Jotting down points make revision easier for you.
- You would be able to explain and teach more of what you studied.
- Putting down points is one of the most effective ways to study.
- Jotting notes makes you look good! How? It shows you care and that you’re fully present during the learning process
How has jotting down point during reading help you?
i hope you find this article helpful don’t forget to share! and leave your comments below?
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
E. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES
Hey speedy Learner! I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Education Consultant, Web & Software Developer.
For coding/programming tips roll with me @ TechBrain Plus
10 Reasons Jotting While Reading is Important To You — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>