Junior WAEC Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Study Pack Download: Below is how to download Junior WAEC theory and Objective Past Questions and answers in pdf that would help you Prepare for your exam.
Last week I wrote about junior waec (jsce) registration exam date and latest news, Today i will create this super amazing page to help students who don’t have the budget for hardcopy junior WAEC past question papers or who want easy access to the past question papers on their mobile devices or computers.
About the JSCE (Junior WAEC BECE)
The junior School Certificate Examination (JSCE) is a type of standardized test taken in West African countries, namely: Ghana, Liberia, Gambia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone. It is administered by WAEC (West African Examination Council), and is usually taken by students who wish to proceed to the senior school certificate (SSCE) class in their country or abroad. A candidate is expected to sit for a minimum of ten subjects and a maximum of thirteen. A candidate is deemed to have passed the JSCE if he/she has passes in six subjects including English and Mathematics.
Benefits of WAEC Past Questions Practice
You can’t underrate the power of past Questions, with the right Guide and proper preparation you should have straight A’s in your junior waec. Past Questions help you to achieve;
- Speed: Regular practice of our JSCE past questions makes you faster on the exam day. It’s no secret that questions on the JSCE for each particular subject are usually similar to questions in previous years since they’re from the same syllabus. JSEC also sometimes repeats questions word-for-word.
- Exposure: Regular practice exposes you to your weaknesses and gives you a chance to better yourself before the exam.
- Decreases chances of anxiety: Regular and efficient practice improves your confidence before the exam.
Available BECE Junior WAEC Past Questions.
- Agricultural Science JSCE past question papers
- Civic Education JSCE past questions papers
- Physical health education JSCE past question papers
- Computer Studies JSCE past question papers
- Social Studies JSCE past question papers
- MUSIC JSCE past question papers
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE JSCE past question papers
- Mathematics JSSCE past question papers
- English Language JSCE past questions
- Fine Art JSCE past question papers
- BASIC SCIENCES JSCE past question papers
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY JSCE past questions
- Home economics JSCE past question papers
- Geography WASSCE / WAEC past question papers
- Integrated Science WASSCE / WAEC past questions
- Physics WASSCE / WAEC past question papers
- Social Studies WASSCE / WAEC past question papers
Example Junior WAEC / NECO Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS: Answers are Bold
- What is the value of 132 – 52?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 64 D. 144 E. 194
2. Correct 0.3748 to two significant figures.
A. 0.30 B. 0.37 C. 0.38 D. 0.39 E. 0.40
3. Find the value of x, if 6/(x-1) = 2.
A. -4 B. -2 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
4. What is the value of x in:
x + 2y = 5
x – 2y = -1?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 2 D. -2 E. -4
5. If 5/f = 7/f 4- , what is the value of f?
A. -1 B. 1/3 C. ½ D. 1 E. 3
6. The bearing of P from Q is 270o. What is the bearing of Q from P?
A. 270o B. 180o C. 150o D. 090o E. 045o.
7. Find x if, 3/(3+5) = 5/(3+x)
A. -8 B. (-16)/3 C. 16/3 D. 8 E. 17
8. Solve the following simultaneous equations.
x = y + 1
x + 2y = 7
A. (3,0) B. (3,1) C. (3,2) D. (3,3) E. (3,4)
9. One-quarter of y is equal to one and a half. What is the value of y?
A. 12 B. 10 C. 8 D. 6 E. 2
10. Simplify 3a – (9a – 5b).
A. 6a + 5b B. 6a – 5b C. -6a – 5b
D. 5b – 6a E. 12a + 5b
Download Junior Exam Past Questions and Answers PDF
Follow this quick step to get your past Questions;
- Click on any subject to download the file.
- Ensure that you have a pdf reader so that you can open the file
- Start reading!
- Home economics ↗
- Social studies ↗
- Mathematics ↗
- English language ↗
- Physical and HEALTH EDUCATION ↗
- Civil EDUCATION ↗
- Computer science ↗
- Business Studies ↗
- Agricultural Science ↗
- Music ↗
- Fine Art ↗
- Introduction To Basic Technology ↗
To Get a complete list of all junior waec past Questions click here ↗
How can I prepare for junior Waec?
- Believe You Can Pass. …
- Don’t Waste Time. …
- Ask Questions. …
- Use BECE Past Questions: …
- Test Yourself Once In A While: …
- Increase Your Reading Time: …
- Read Effectively For Your Waec
I hope you find this Guide helpful? Don’t forget to share and leave your comments below!
Yes, WAEC has been known for years to repeat old past questions usually from the past 10-15 years.
Start on Wednesday, 8th June, 2022 and end on Wednesday, 16th June, 2022. According to the JSS3 BECE 2022 schedule published by the SD Diploma Examination Board, the NECO 2022 schedule starts on Monday, 9th May, 2022.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Junior Waec (BECE): Registration And Examination Date 2022
- (BECE) Junior WAEC (JSS3) Result: check bece Now!
- Waec Expo And Runs that You Need To Pass Waec 2022/2023
- NECO Expo 2022 /NECO 2022 Runz AVAILABLE
- NECO Marking Scheme & Grading System 2022/23
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.