Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero, KSUSTA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to apply for KSUSTA post UTME form below.
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credits/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes.
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue for the physical screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
All COVID-19 protocols must be strictly adhered to.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED] - 18 June 2021
- Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCE) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 - 17 June 2021
- Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 - 17 June 2021