Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta, MAPOLY Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is still available. Cut-off mark is 120.
RECOMMENDED: JOIN MY BLOGGING CLASS (START A BLOG)
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has announced the commencement of processing of Post-UTME forms to all applicants seeking Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Please be informed that MAPOLY will not conduct post utme screening/exam for ND Full-Time candidates. After registration, just wait and hope you gain admission.
After applying, follow procedure on MAPOLY Admission List page to check your admission status. Please note that you might not be offered admission immediately, hence check back after some days.
MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 120 and above .
- Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the UTME.
How to Apply for MAPOLY Post UTME Form.
To register, go to http://mapolyng.com/apply
- application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00).
- Payment can be made with debit cards from any bank of your choice.
- Print your application form and screening slip.
Deadline to Apply: The application processing will close on 31st December 2019.
Candidates are enjoined to visit www.mapoly.edu.ng or follow our social media platforms on: @MAPOLYINFO for updates, or send us email on
firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Good luck, To all mapoly admission seekers!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- 9 Steps To Register Jamb 2021 - 19 April 2021
- NOUN Study Centres in Nigeria & Contact Details - 19 April 2021
- Neco Syllabus For All Subjects 2020/2021 DOWNLOAD-PDF - 17 April 2021