NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022
Aspirants of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), have been asking questions about Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Postgraduate admission form.
Some of the questions they are asking for the 2022 academic session on full-time and Part-Time basis are;
- nda postgraduate application form 2021/2022
- NDA Postgraduate application portal
- NDA Postgraduate form 2022
- Postgraduate School fees
- NDA Postgraduate Portal
- NDA Postgraduate website
If you have been searching for any of the above stated queries then good news for you! All the information you need will be provided here continue reading…
Authorities of the Nigerian Defence Academy ↱(NDA), School of Postgraduate Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes offered by the institution.
NDA Postgraduate Programmes Admission Requirements For Full Time
Looking for a full time Programme? Below are the requirements;
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree: A candidate for PhD Degree must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) at Bachelor’s Degree and an academic Master’s Degree in the proposed field of study from a recognised University. In addition, the candidate must have scored an average of not less than 60% or CGPA of 3.50 on a scale of 5 at the Masters level.
- Masters (MA, MEng and MSc) Degree: A candidate seeking admission into the Master’s Degree programme shall be a graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognised university. Such candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant field of study.
NDA Postgraduate Programmes Admission Requirements For Part Time
For those applying for Part time programme below are the requirements;
- Masters Degree: Candidates applying for the part-time programmes must possess a Bachelor degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division). Candidates with Third Class degree or Higher National Diploma must also possess a Postgraduate Diploma at credit level in a related discipline from any recognized University to be eligible for admission. HND candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit to apply.
- PGD Programmes: Candidates applying for the Postgraduate Diploma programme must possess a minimum of Third Class Bachelors degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognised University, or Higher National Diploma at a minimum of Lower Credit.
NDA Postgraduate Full-Time Programmes Duration
- A student for the Master’s degree shall pursue the programme for 2 years (4 semesters)
- Candidates for PhD Degree shall pursue the programme for 3 years (6 semesters). At the expiration of the period of study for any given programme, a student who has not completed his/her programme shall be withdrawn from the Academy.
- However, on exceptional circumstances, application for extension to complete the programme may be entertained. Extension shall not exceed a period of one year (2 semesters) in case of Masters degree and 2years (4 semesters) in case of PhD.
NDA Postgraduate Part-Time Programmes Duration
- A student for professional Doctorate degree shall pursue the programme for 3 years.
- A student of Master degree shall pursue the programme for 18 months (2) semesters course workand (1) semester for project except MBA programme which runs for 2 years.
- A student of Postgraduate diploma shall pursue the programme for one year (2 semesters). Except Engineering courses which runs for 2 years.
- Each student admitted for professional master degree and postgraduate diploma programme shall pursue weekend mode of study and research on Fridays and Saturdays for the period of the study
NDA Postgraduate Portal
NDA official Portal: https://www.nda.edu.ng/
How to Apply for NDA Postgraduate Admission Form
- All applying candidates are required to purchase “Access Codes”. You can buy the Access Codes either through the official website, or through REMITA.
- The NDA PG form price is N10,000.00 only.
1. CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Your first step to applying to the Nigerian Defence Academy Postgraduate school is to create an account.
- Click Here to create an account. If you already have an Account, click to log in to the portal. Your account will enable you to purchase a form and also complete your application over several sessions. You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Login” or “Application Status”. If you have started an application previously, you can always log in to continue. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
2. PURCHASE FORM
- Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
- To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
- To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal ↱, choose ‘Pay at Branch.’
- The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process.
3. UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- The online upload of required application documents is necessary; therefore, it is advised that you please come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your interview. Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential before submission. Use the Support link to get help or assistance during the completion and submission process.
- Kindly note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, Acknowledgement Form, Application for Transcripts form and Medical Report Form, have been uploaded and submitted along with your application.
- Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to Nigerian Defence Academy Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
5. APPLICATION STATUS
- Check your application’s status by logging into this system with the login details assigned to you for the application. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
Please do take note that your application for Admission into NDA Postgraduate Programme is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, including
• Acknowledgement Form,
• Application for Transcripts form,
• Medical Report Form,
have been submitted along with your application to:
Postgraduate School, Ribadu Campus, Nigerian Defence Academy,
This is all for now on the topic: NDA Postgraduate Admission Form.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
E. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES
Hey speedy Learner! I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Education Consultant, Web & Software Developer.
For coding/programming tips roll with me @ TechBrain Plus
NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>