Neco Certificate: Collection, Payment and general Guide
Where Can I Get My Original NECO Certificate? A lot of people have been asking the right and proper guide to take in order to collect neco original certificate.
I will answer this question in a clearer and straight forward manner, Generally speaking, It is one thing to know when Original Neco Certificate would be out while it is another thing to know the right guide to collect your certificate.
How Can I Get My Original NECO Certificate as internal student?
You have no problem at all as an Internal Candidates also known as June/July Candidates. You can get your original NECO SSCE result from the secondary school where you did the examination.
Visist your school for more information.
How Can I Get My Original NECO Certificate as an external Candidate?
As external Candidate (November/December), you can collect your certificate by visiting neco office nearest to you but before paying a visit to neco office ensure you have a result Slip, where to get a result Slip? Keep reading
NECO Original Result Slips & Certificate Issuance Requirements For External Candidates
These are the required documents from you while visiting the NECO Offices for the Processing of your Original Certificates.
- Sworn affidavit
- NECO Online result print-out
- One passport-size photograph
- NECO Photo card
- Identity card
Neco certificate collection fee for external Candidate
As of the time of writing this article, NECO SSCE External Candidates Original Result Slips Cost Sum of One Thousand Naira Only (N1,000). This price is changeable as nothing remains constant in Nigeria.
NECO certificate payment guidelines
- Visit the official website or Platform via https://payments.neco.gov.ng/
- Select or search for Payment Category or Payment item you want to make payment for i.e Remarking SSCE or BECE e.t.c
- Payment item code is required for any NECO payment, this item code can be gotten from the NECO website.
- Ensure to verify your payment before proceeding to Pay and note that Refund is not applicable once payment is completed.
- Fill the form in the box to the right and proceed to payment
- Select mode of payment i.e Bank branch payment or Debit card payment.
- Go through the transaction breakdown, read and accept the disclaimer then click the confirm button to proceed
- Verify payment details and click on the checkbox to accept the disclaimer.
- After a successful payment You will receive a payment receipt.
- Present Evidence of Payment to your nearest NECO office.
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
E. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES
Hey speedy Learner! I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Education Consultant, Web & Software Developer.
For coding/programming tips roll with me @ TechBrain Plus
Hello please the photo card retriever doesn’t accept 2017 downward… How do I do? Thanks
Please about the GCE I don’t have the ID card and the photo card anymore how do I go about that…. Also is the affidavit necessary and if so, which type of affidavit is that just in case I visit Court,thanks
Hi, please my school relocated and I don’t even know where to. I did my neco in 2008. Can I get the original certificate from neco office? Thanks
It is an Internal NECO, you have no choice but to find that school. If it was GCE NECO, you can get that at the NECO office of any state.
1.Can I get my neco results at any office closer to me?
2. In d requirements it was stated that sworn affidavit pls I don’t understand that
3. I did Neco since 2009 and I don’t have the photo card again. What can I do?
1. If It’s Internal NECO, you will have to get it at school. If it’s GCE NECO, you can get that at the NECO office.
2. affidavit is a statement that is documented in writing and is usually manipulated in court proceedings so you will only need that if you intend to make corrections to your biodata.
3. Get a new one: https://photocard.neco.gov.ng/
Good day sir…..just confused as to, can I use my original neco gce statement of result for Nysc registration, though I am using my original waec certificate in conjunction with the neco statement of result I got from neco office like 10 years ago….. Pls just for clarification would it be necessary obtaining the original neco gce certificate for the Nysc registration or I go with the neco statement of result.
They require the original.
Although you can register firstly with a statement of result. Registration doesn’t require those documents. You’ll need the original result in camp.
So find a way and get it.
In most camps, they don’t ask about SSCE results. But in other camps they do so it is safer to have with you.
Please can I get my Neco Gce original certificate at any Neco office close to me. I wrote the exam at Abuja, but currently at Akwa ibom state
Yes you can, just take the required document I stated in the article.
Does original certificate for 2019 Nov/ Dec out