Nigeria Army Recruitment: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. Applications for enlistment into Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) are ongoing.
we will provide vital information regarding the 2022/2023 Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment form, Nigerian Army recruitment portal, Nigerian Army recruitment closing date, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Is Nigerian Army Form 2022 Out?
Nigeria Army has announced its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. This is a golden opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal 2022
Nigerian army 83RRI recruitment portal (https://recruitment.army.mil.ng) is currently open for online applications.
The Nigerian Army recruitment 2022 has begun. Nigerian Army 83RRI registration starts on Monday 7th March 2022 and closes on Friday 13th May 2022. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply via the official recruitment portal to avoid being scammed. Applicants are to apply once.
Entry Requirements for the Nigeria Army Recruitment 2022/2023
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the ongoing recruitment.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metre tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including the English Language.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a National Identity Card.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council, or Hospital of birth.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parents or guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
What are the Required Documents for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo-slip on the completion of your application.
How to apply for Nigeria Army 83RRI Recruitment
You can apply for any of the following:
- 83 Regular Recruit Intake (Soldiers)
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
To apply visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application process is easy and straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your full name and e-mail address
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action. Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
Look at this:
- School of Nursing in Nigeria, School Fees, Admission Needs
- Courses Offered by NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria) FULL LIST
- NIGERIA ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU (Naub): Admission, fees, cut off mark
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?