Are you preparing for the up coming post utme If yes then what are the requirements or items to be taken along for the post UTME or the physical screenings of your proposed universities, polytechnics, or colleges of education?
This post will be helpful in guiding you on what you should take along for the post UTME without being fed with the wrong information by blinded friends and families or even worst fake news!
You are expected to get most of these documents/ requirements ready before the post-UTME. DE admission screening of your school of choice commences.
So candidates are to ensure they get all the necessary documents ready to avoid having issues or unnecessary delay getting it later.
Requirements or Documents For Post-UTME /DE Admission Screening Exercise
1. Get Your O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) Ready:
Depending on the nature of the screening, you will be required to present copies of your O’level Statement of result or O’level Original Certificate.
2. Certificates of JUPEB, ND, NCE, IJMB etc :
This is for only direct entry candidates. You will be required to present the original copies of whatever certificate you have obtained that qualified you for Direct Entry admission.
3. UTME Result Printout:
This is your Original JAMB Result Slip. The one that has your passport photograph on it. You will need to print this document out from JAMB website when it becomes available.
4. JAMB Data: JAMB data includes information like your JAMB, Registration number, JAMB score, UTME Subject combination etc. If you are applying for online screening, you will be required to provide this information.
5. Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration: You already know what a Birth certificate is. In a situation whereby your birth certificate is lost or not available, you can go to any court and get what is called affidavit of age declaration.
6. Local Government Area Certificate of Origin:
This is an official document that indicates your Local Government Area (LGA) and state of origin.
7. Passport Photograph:
Schools have their specifications when it comes to passport photograph. Some will require red background while others will require a white background. UNIBEN usually demands a recent red back ground passport.
8. Online Admission screening registration printout:
This is the document you print out after registering for your school’s post-UTME/DE admission screening exercise. The document is usually needed if your school calls for a physical screening, an Aptitude test/Oral interview.
9. Guarantor’s or Referee’s Letter:
Not all schools demand this. Your school will specify if this is needed. it is just a letter from your parents or sponsor indicating that you are of good conduct and that they will be able to take care of the financial implication if you stay in the school.
What to Take Along for the Physical Screening
For those schools conducting one-on-one checking of candidates’ credentials during the screening, you may need the following:
- Online screening receipt e.g REMITA
- Online screening registration slip(s)
- JAMB registration slip/change of institution slip
- Original JAMB result
- Local Government Identification/State of Origin Certiticate
- Birth/Age Declaration Certificate
- O’level Results/certificate
- Secondary/Primary school Certificate/Testimonial
- Face Masks
This is all the items you need to take for POST UTME/DE screening, If you think I have omitted anyone one please add it in the comment box and DON’T! forget to share with othes.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- 6 Hot Ways A Dullard Can Pass Jamb in 2022 - 23 September 2021
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2021 - 3 September 2021
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself And Stay Motivated During Your Tough Times - 1 September 2021