This article contains measures to prevent your Google AdSense account from getting banned. To save your chances of earning money from your blog, just follow the steps I will outline here.
We all know that getting Adsense approval is not easy and we need to do many things to keep our AdSense account active.
8 Tips On How Prevent Your AdSense Account from getting Banned
1. Don’t Click Your Own Ads:
No matter how desperate you are, do not ever click on your own ads. Google is smart enough to determine that the clicks have originated from the same IP address.
I know those smart bloggers will be tempted to use a VPN software to hide IP ADDRESS and click, Google will still know so don’t even think to that direction.
If the Adsense team detects any such activity, they put your account in the ‘disabled mode’ to safeguard their advertisers.
2. Using Adsense on an unsupported Languages:
At the time of writing, Google doesn’t support all languages to qualify for Adsense program.
If you have an approved AdSense account, and you are using it to show it on a blog, the language of which doesn’t qualify as per Adsense Terms of Service, you need to make changes.
Here is the list of AdSense supported language ↱.
3. Don’t Change the AdSense Code:
However, Google’s AdSense program policies strictly forbid users from changing the AdSense code to illegally boosts ad performance or even ruins advertiser conversions. Hence, users must never tweak the code from their web page editing program or by hand.
4. Don’t Use Forbidden Content:
You cannot place Google AdSense ads on web pages that violates Google’s content guidelines. This includes:
- Porn, adult material
- Violent content
- Racial content
- Pages selling Drugs, Alcohol (Beer or hard alcohol)
- Pages selling Weapons and ammunition
- Distribution of course work. Eg: Student Essays
These are just examples. There could be many more anyway.
5. Advertisement label:
Many publishers started using tricks like “Click here”, “Click to see hot babe” just to get traffic.
If you do this, I have got Sad news for you, Google AdSense might ban you soon.
6. Hosting Copyright content:
If you are running Adsense on a site that distributes copyright content like Movies, songs or any other files, you are most likely to get an instant ban. Adsense doesn’t allow putting Adsense on the site that distributes copyright stuff.
7. Don’t place AdSense ads on 404 error page, exit pages, log-in pages and thank you pages.
8. Don’t make your AdSense ads sticky. Making it sticky is against AdSense implementation policy.
You must have the patience to attract your audience with your ads. Therefore, follow the steps provided above or your AdSense account will be banned.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!!
If there are other steps that I have missed out On how to Prevent Your Google AdSense Account From Getting Banned. do let me know in the comments below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- How To Create Google AdSense account: Step By Step Instructions
- Google AdSense Complete Guide: Start Making Money Now
- How To Create Custom AdSense For Search Ads & Show Results Within Site
- How to Get Google Adsense Approval: 12 EASY Tips!
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.