How do I print my JAMB admission letter? That’s one of the questions I virtually get every day from most Jambites. The purse of coming up with this article is to show you how to successfully print JAMB admission letter. So, whether you are a Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate or a Direct Entry (DE) candidate, just go through this article to learn how to print your JAMB admission letter.
After you have been offered admission into any institution in Nigeria, the next step is printing JAMB admission letter. But in order to be sure you were actually offered admission, then see how to check JAMB admission status here. If after checking your status and you were offered admission, then its your choice to decline or accept the admission.
The illustration on this page will work for all years! If you have any issues while trying to print your admission letter, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ ↱.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be redirected to a page, follow the steps, and make a payment of N1,000 (jamb admission letter fee).
- After payment, you will be redirected to a login page.
- Login, click on My Payments. Then click on get status. If your payment is approved, click on CONTINUE.
- You will be directed to the admission letter printing page.
- Select your exam year and enter your jamb registration number and submit.
- The admission letter will be available in a 3 page PDF document.
NOTE: Be informed that the One Thousand Naira (N1,000) fee will be paid using Online payment through your Visa, Mastercard, or Verve cards. Also note that you can save the letter to your email, for future purposes such as printing it later when it is required.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?