How to print original jamb result: This page is for candidates who have written their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and wants to check their original JAMB result.
The JAMB original result contains candidates passport photograph, choice of institution/course etc is not on the Notification slip. you need to pay N1,000 before you can get it.
It contains all the required details (passport photograph, choice of institution/course, etc) of the UTME candidate.
How Important is the Result?
The JAMB UTME Result Slip is very important as it is usually required if;
- You are going for Admission Screening for your school of choice. It is usually a required document to be submitted on the screening exam day.
- You want to start your registration process for the school you are admitted into. Your school will ask for this document as a requirement(To verify your JAMB Score) for a successful registration.
- You want to push for your admission into your school of choice either through supplementary or other admission lists.
- Also, you are already a student, and your school requests for the document for processing anything
- You want to confirm your final score.
How to Print JAMB Original Result.
Follow the steps below to print out the original UTME result on JAMB portal:;
- Login to your JAMB profile through jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- Login, click on My Payments you will see it in the menu sidebar). Then click on get status. If your payment is approved, click on CONTINUE.
- You will be directed to the result printing page.
- You will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip.
Once more it’s very important to note that the steps above will work since the JAMB Original result is officially out. It’s also recommended you use a desktop computer or laptop, although it will work on some mobile phones. Finally, make sure you use google chrome browser.
NOTE: For those having issues checking their result, i can help you get your JAMB original result within 10 minutes. Contact me now for assistance.
Content Source: JAMB Official Website.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED] - 18 June 2021
- Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCE) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 - 17 June 2021
- Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 - 17 June 2021