Applications are now been accepted for the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2021. Eligible scholars are by this notice charged to hurry and apply.
The scholarship award is usually open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities. The Seplat JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Who can apply for the Scholarship?:
This NPDC scholarship is for students pursuing their undergraduate studies in any of the Public Universities. Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
Accountancy, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Science, Architecture, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Human Medicine, Journalism, Law, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering
Seplat Scholarship Value:
Winners of SEPLAT Scholarship award go home with 150,000 yearly. This continues throughout the period of their undergraduate studies and that is a huge sum that can settle your School Fees and take care of other School bills.
Eligibility For SEPLAT Scholarship 2021:
- The scholarship is open to Nigerians to study at any university within the country.
- Firstly, Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Finally, Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Recommended: On-going Scholarships for 2020/2021
SEPLAT JV Scholarships Scheme Eligible Courses 2021
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to apply for the SEPLAT JV Scholarship 2021:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please CLICK HERE ↱to apply
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC/Seplat Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
All applicants must have a personal and valid email account for consistent communication.
You can commence the application and get more information by clicking on the official scholarship website ↱.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2021
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- 2021 Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships –UK
- Bond University Scholarship 2021: Apply NOW!
- Scholarship Alert: Apply For Edward’s University Scholarship, USA
- Apply for Federal Government National Award Scholarship 2021
- MTN Foundation Scholarship: Apply For MTN Scholarship 2022
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.