POST UTME: Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State, is now selling application forms for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for Thomas Adewumi University post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who obtained a minimum score of 160 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’ Level Credit in relevant subjects for admission into the Thomas Adewumi University first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Thomas Adewumi University Courses
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING SCIENCE
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CRIMINOLoGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 160 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (s) O’Level
- Credit passes of not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE NECO, NABTEB or equivalent
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply but will be required to present the acceptable qualifications before matriculation.
How to Apply for Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates will be required to apply for a change of institution through JAMB and come along with the slip
FOR PHYSICAL APPLICATION:
Candidates should pay a non-refundable of N2000.00 as screening fée at Zenith Bank in favour of THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY, OKO.
Account Name: Thomas Adewumi University Oko
Account Number: 1212521217
Fill the form appropriately and submit it together with evidence of payment to the Admission Office at Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State or any of the Liaison Offices at Abuja, Ilorin, Lagos, Kaduna and Omu Aran.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?