University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
UNILAG Post UTME : University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out. See the requirements and how to obtain UNILAG post UTME form below.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng ↱. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions ↱
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: [email protected] ↱ and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
E. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES
Hey speedy Learner! I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Education Consultant, Web & Software Developer.
For coding/programming tips roll with me @ TechBrain Plus
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED] — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>