University of Medical Sciences Ondo State (UNIMED) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED, Ondo State supplementary post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. UNIMED post UTME form is now available online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high-quality educational delivery. The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy (B.Sc.)
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Radiography and Radiation Science
School of Public Health
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology (B.Sc.)
- Microbiology (B.Sc.)
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options (B.Sc.)
- Environmental Management and Toxicology (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Food Science (B.Sc.)
- Information Technology (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Physics (B.Sc.)
- Physics with Electronics (B.Sc.)
- Science Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.Sc.)
UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or equivalent are eligible to apply for courses in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences and Faculty of Science except for Computer Science, Information Technology and Statistics).
- Applicants who have applied to the institution before are also qualified to apply if they so wish.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng ↱.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal ↱;
- Click on PAYMENT ↱ to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
ALSO, NOTE THAT:
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2020/2021 Admission Screening slip.
- Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to [email protected], or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng ↱
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
I hope you find this article helpful ?. Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
E. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES
Hey speedy Learner! I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Education Consultant, Web & Software Developer.
For coding/programming tips roll with me @ TechBrain Plus
University of Medical Sciences Ondo State (UNIMED) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>