Today I want to share with you my thought and the right procedures on how to Convert or Upgrade your Jamb UTME to Direct Entry (DE).
Requirements for JAMB UTME Upgrade to Direct Entry
- Candidates eligible for UTME to DE upgrade are those that obtain UTME form for that current year
- Those that have their NCE, ND, HND, IJMB, OR JUPEB result and also participated in the UTME examination but didn’t meet the required cut-off mark for the course he/she wants to study or have a very low score can apply for UTME to DE upgrade
- Also, Candidates that are waiting for their NCE, ND, HND, IJMB, OR JUPEB results can obtain the UTME form and once the result/certificate is out you can convert it to Direct Entry.
- Your jamb registration slip.
- You must have your JAMB profile code.
How to Convert Jamb UTME to Direct Entry (DE)
- Visit the nearest JAMB office.
- Tell them you have come for the upgrading of your UTME to DE (direct entry)
- Go along with your UTME registration slip, A’level results, and JAMB profile code
- You will be asked to choose two universities– 1st and 2nd choice.
- After upgrading, wait for your information to reflect on the portal of the new school you’re proposing.
How much is JAMB charging for UTME upgrade to Direct Entry?
According to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, the JAMB UTME to Direct Entry is free of charge.
Deadline for Upgrading UTME to DE (direct entry)
This process doesn’t have a deadline. It starts immediately you are done writing your JAMB exam and ends when jamb start giving admission.
I hope you find this article helpful? Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
I am Law P(Lawrence Patrick), Pro-Blogger✍️ Web/Software Developer👨💻