Jamb Slip Reprinting Starting Date 2022. Jamb Slip Reprinting begins 7 days before Jamb CBT. Jamb 2022 Slip Reprinting for actual Jamb Date, Time and Centre will begin from 29th of April 2022.
If you are still wondering what Jamb reprinting means and how to reprint your Jamb slip for Jamb exam date then you are at the right place and at the right time.
Normally, Jamb doesn’t include your examination date and exact venue when you register for the exam. Your initial Jamb slip only contain your personal details and educational information.
Close to the examination date, you will be required to reprint your slip again to show when you are going to write your exam, the exam time and the place/venue you would write it. You may want to click here to reprint .
The reason for this step is that Jamb is written in different days, time and venue (Jamb is in batches). Therefore, you need to know the exact time and day you are writing your examination. Don’t miss your exam date or venue for any reason.
Note that the reprinting must be carried out using a computer system that has an attached printer. Alternatively, you could download the slip on your phone and go to any cyber cafe around to print it out at a very low cost.
Reprinting jamb slip: How to do it
How To Reprint JAMB Slip Without Email
- Go to JAMB Reprinting Portal Via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the Space Provided.
- Finally, Click on PRINT EXAMINATION SLIP to know your 2022 UTME exam date, time, venue and centre.
I hope you find this article helpful? Share it with someone who you think needs it.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- RePrint JAMB Slip 2021: To Show Your Center And Exam Date
- Jamb Mock 2022 Exam Date & Slip Reprinting
- Retrieve Your JAMB Registration Number (4 easy steps!)
- JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form Starting, Closing Date, And Exam Date
- JAMB Result: How to Check 2021 JAMB UTME Result
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.