Write jamb cbt without computer knowledge: How can I pass the jamb cbt test without cbt knowledge? What will be on my computer screen, once I enter the jamb exam hall?
They often ask me these questions, such as:
- How will the JAMB Computer Based Test will look like?
- Will can I be able to pass the JAMB CBT examination?
- Am I a computer literate?
- How can I answer the jamb cbt exam questions?
- How can I use Computer to answer JAMB questions?
- What the requirements and step by step guide on how to use a computer in answering jamb questions?
- How can I pass the jamb cbt test without cbt knowledge?
- What will be on my computer screen, once I enter the jamb exam hall?
- What should I do to pass this forthcoming jamb examination?
Before you continue reading, check this articles:
- JAMB CBT Centres Approved for 2021/2022 UTME Registration – Other States.
- JAMB Syllabus
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- 2021/2022 JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for 2021/2022 joint admission and matriculation board UTME: All Subjects
- Compulsory Novels to Read for 2021 JAMB UTME English Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for ALL SUBJECT
It is true that Jamb is purely computer-based. However, you don’t necessarily need to be a computer expert to pass the joint admission utme. You also do not need to attend computer school before you can take Jamb successfully.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has announced its resolve to abolish Computer Based Test, CBT, a method for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, due to low computer literacy level of candidates.
All you need to do is understand how Jamb 8 keys work. So long you can Identify A,B,C,D,P,N,S and R on a computer, then you are good to go. Below are the 8 computer keys in to be used in Jamb and the function they perform.
Jamb 8 Keys To Use For 2021/2022 CBT without jamb knowledge
The 8 keys are:
A: A stands for option A. Press the button A to show that you have chosen A as the correct option.
B: Press B if you think the correct option is B.
C: Press C if you feel that the correct answer to your question is C.
D: Use this if you feel the correct answer to the question at hand is D.
P: Press button P to go to previous question.
N: Use button N to see the next question.
S: This button submits your answer. Ensure to cross check your work before submitting.
R: This key is used to reverse or undo.
I hope this article “How to write jamb without Computer knowledge” helpful? Leave your comments below if you have any questions and don’t forget to share!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Things You Need To Know About Jamb 2020/21
- Jamb Mock 2022 Exam Date & Slip Reprinting
- Real jamb Expo 2022, Available Here
- Helpful tips to score high in Jamb 2021
- 6 Hot Ways A Dullard Can Pass Jamb in 2022
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.