Speedyminds is a career guide, Job discovery centre and Educational Resource blog. A platform to disseminate quality, credible and dependable information.
Speedyminds is not just another blog. As a matter of fact, it is borne out of hunger to make a lasting impact in the life of Nigerian youths and students in general.
I Started this Blog As a Passion, With The Vision of first class excellence in education and morals.To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
“The strength of your mind determines the depth of your desperation! The weaker the mind, the deeper the desperation!”.
There are a lot of students and Youth today who are already old in their mind. This blog is a very useful tool to activate your mind and mental process.
Topics treated here at speedyminds Include School News, Blogging And SEO, Making Money Online And Offline, Scholarship updates, External And Internal Examinations Guides, Students’ & youths’ Lifestyles, Skills Acquisition, Admission Guides and the Latest Job Trends.
Law P (LAWRENCE PATRICK)
Law P (LAWRENCE PATRICK) is the man behind speedyminds. Students Advocate and an experienced blogger with a demonstrative history of working in the e-learning industry. Skilled in Content Creation, Web and Software Development.
Besides this, He loves reading books, learning new skills, liking people, relationships and being an avid nature lover. He inspires and empowers young people helping them maximize their potential.
Law P as he is fondly called by friends, is currently studying computer engineering at a prestigious University, He is one of the very brightest.
- WordPress And Blogging Tutorials
- Jumia/ jiji Sales consultant services.
- Affiliate And Content Marketing.
- Web development, hosting, Optimization and Migration.
- Search Engine Otimization (SEO) Wizard.
- Video And Audio Editing/ graphics designing.
- Private Tutorials for Students.
- Anchoring Teenagers and students events.
- Character designing and animator (cartoonist).
MY FAVORITE QUOTE
• Giving up is my last option.
• I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.
• Without education, you are not going anywhere in this World.
• It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of Life.
• Everyone need to be valued, has the potential to give something back.
• Pray as though everything depended on GOD. Work as though everything depended on you
Law P (LAWRENCE PATRICK) IS YOUNG BUT GETTING IT.