The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting our vision and goals. The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission to Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria.
The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at the prestigious Covenant University and Landmark University in Nigeria. It grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our society, through the yearly programs and community development initiatives integrated in the 5-year duration of the scholarship. The scholarship program covers the full academic fees for a 5-year duration of study and in some categories, travels and living expenses for the duration of the course of study.
Each awarded candidate becomes a David Oyedepo Foundation Scholar (DOF Scholar) and is expected to meet up with the requirements in order to remain a DOF Scholar.
Requirements for David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
Recommended: Scholarships In Nigeria: 18+ scholarship For All Student.
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University.
FINANCIAL PROVISIONS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP:
Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 (In accordance to the University stipulated time for duration of chosen course).
The scholarship does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
PROCESS AND CRITERIA:
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program selection process is a need dependent, merit based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Following this review, chosen finalists will be interviewed by the David Oyedepo Foundation team, through an online video conferencing platform. If advanced to the final round, applicant must provide;
- Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University
- Proof of citizenship
- All original copies of documents uploaded during application.
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability
- Displayed financial need
- Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community involvement
- A commitment to influence home community with skills learned
DAVID OYEDEPO FOUNDATION APPLICATION DEADLINE
|20th August, 2022
How to Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship
Interested and qualified? Go to DAVID OYEDEPO FOUNDATION on portal.davidoyedepofoundation.org ↱ to apply
The deadline for applications for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program is 11.59 pm GMT + 01.00 on Saturday 31st July 2022. Applications must be submitted online at https://portal.davidoyedepofoundation.org/ ↱
Covenant University International Excellence Scholarship: The scholarship is only open to non-Nigerian candidates admitted into any of Covenant’s Masters Programs and shall be for a period of 18-months
Covenant University school fees ranges from N800,000 – N900,000 and it has a student population of about 8,000 students and over 2,000 faculty and staff. The university has the best library in Nigeria, provides accommodation for its students.
Applicants should visit the foundation’s website www.davidoyedepofoundation.org/scholarships, read the application instructions and complete the online applications. Applicants must submit the application form and all required documents stated on the webpage.
I hope you find this article helpful? Share it with someone who you think needs it.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?