miami stamp university scholarship: The University of Miami, USA Stamps Scholarship is the most prestigious merit award scholarship offered by the university. This scholarship is awarded to exceptional and academically accomplished high school seniors.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship covers tuition and fees, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits. (Enrichment fund expenses are subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost.)
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
To be Taken at (Country): USA, (University of Miami)
Additional benefits of the Stamps Scholarship include being part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities, funding to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
Eligibility: Applicants are automatically considered when they apply for early admission to UM by submitting all First-Year Admission Requirements by November 1.
Recommended: List of on-going Scholarship 2021/2022
Selection Process: Selected semi-finalist candidates for the Stamps Scholarship are asked to write a short response to a pre-determined essay prompt
Finalists will be selected based on a review of candidates’ applications and supporting documents, including their response to the pre-determined essay prompt, and notified of their status as finalists at the time of admission in late January.
Finalists will be interviewed by the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation thereafter and Stamps Scholarship announcements will be made in early March. Stamps Scholarship recipients will be required to participate in the University of Miami’s scholarship program, which will be held in early April. During this program, candidates will meet with UM faculty and current scholars and learn more about our interest-driven education.
Terms and Conditions
A Stamps Scholar must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each of the fall and spring semesters for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year. A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained at the University of Miami, with the initial calculation at the end of the second semester of attendance. The award is subject to revision pending receipt of any grant, scholarship, or prepaid tuition and/or housing aid not anticipated at the time the award is made. Visit our Terms & Conditions page for more information.
How to Apply: Applicants are automatically considered when they apply. To apply for admission, visit this link: https://www.commonapp.org/explore/university-miami
Applicants are also advised to check out the First-Year Admission Requirements
For more information on the University of Miami, USA Stamp scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Apply For Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship
- Study In UK: University of Glasgow, African Excellence Scholarships – 2021
- Bond University Scholarship 2021: Apply NOW!
- Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships 2021/22
- Apply For Guinness Nigeria Scholarship
- PTDF Scholarship 2021/22 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- 2021 Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships –UK
- Hezekiah University (UNIHEZ) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Scholarship Alert: Apply For Edward’s University Scholarship, USA
- Trinity University Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- JAMB Brochure for Computer Science 2022/2023 - 28 January 2022
- JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form Starting, Closing Date, And Exam Date - 26 January 2022
- Jamb Direct Entry: Registration Date,Screening, Latest news - 24 January 2022