Brunel University, London is offering a number of scholarships to students from other countries who would like to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Brunel University, London. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on academic merit and professional experience.
Application Deadlines: 20th November 2021.
Successful applicants will be contacted within four weeks of each deadline.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): London, UK
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught
RECOMMENDED: ON-GOING AND NTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP!
Eligibility: To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as an Overseas fee paying student (that is from another country) based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Number of Awardees: 60
Value and Duration of Scholarship:
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
Applicants must have applied for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
How to Apply for Brunel University Scholarships
To be considered applicants need to first apply for admission to the school via this link: https://www.brunel.ac.uk/study ↱(Please take note of important details like your student ID).
After applying for the admission form, fill the interest form for the scholarship via this link: https://goingto.brunel.ac.uk/form/IES2021 ↱
Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Study In UK: University of Glasgow, African Excellence Scholarships – 2021
- 2021 Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships –UK
- Bond University Scholarship 2021: Apply NOW!
- PTDF Scholarship 2021/22 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Griffith University Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.