Checking Jamb Admission Status With Android phone And iPhone: When candidates ask questions such as; Do i need to visit a cafe to check jamb caps? Do i need the help of a CBT centre for activities on CAPS? Can i just use my phone to access it?
As an upcoming school aspirant you will need to log into CAPS to know if their O’level, NCE, ND, IJMB, or JUPEB results were truly uploaded to the JAMB portal. They need to log in to see if schools had offered you admission or not. They need to check if all things are set for admission this year.
You don’t need to visit Jamb approved Centres, Cyber Cafes or Use a Computer before accessing your caps. You can see what cyber cafes see on their laptop right on your phone. With this methods below, It is very easy to request the desktop version. I will show you how to switch to Laptop version on Operamini, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
How to Enter JAMB CAPS on Desktop Site (Chrome)
- Open Google Chrome
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng
- Tap on the 3 Dot Chrome icon
- Scroll to Request Desktop Site option
- Follow the Same step to go back to Mobile View
How to Request Jamb Caps Desktop WebSite (Firefox)
- Open the Firefox
- Visit jamb.gov.ng
- Tap on the 3 Dot icons at the top right corner
- Locate Request desktop Site
- Follow the same step to disable the desktop version.
Steps To Request Jamb Caps Desktop Site (iPhone Safari):
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone
- Visit e.g jamb.gov.ng
- Click on AA close to the Url
- Tap on Request Desktop Website
- Use the same method to go back to the mobile view.
How To Request Jamb Portal Laptop Website (Operamini):
- Open Opera Mini
- Visit Jamb.gov.ng
- Tap the Opera mini Logo that looks like a circle
- Select Desktop Site
- Follow the same step to go back to the mobile view.
Do i need a permanent phone to login to jamb caps?
Another misconception is that you don’t have to have a permanent place to log into your CAPS. Some candidates believe they can only use their personal phones or the one on which the phone number they used for JAMB is. No! You can use a friend’s phone or laptop to log on and check your CAPS.
JAMB CAPS is the Same as JAMB Efacility
Most candidates believe JAMB CAPS has a dedicated website different from the efacility they usually use. The website they claimed was http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/. The thing is, JAMB is longer using that to give access to CAPS for individual applicants. The link is available for the institutions’ CAPs services. The same function is now accessible through your regular efacility. Efacility has many things to offer you. Among these is access to the JAMB CAPS.
To access your efacility/CAPS, visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Then, log in with your JAMB email and its password.
Forget your password? I had covered how to reset your profile password.
What You Can Do Immediately on Your CAPS
Checking your JAMB CAPS, you will have access to the following facilities. Below are their meanings and how they can be of help.
- My Profile: This will show your basic bio-data including name, gender, date of birth, state of origin, and UTME score.
- My O’Level: This shows if your O’level results were truly uploaded by the CBT centre you used.
- Admission Status: This is where you will see the school that offers (or will offer) you the admission. There, you’ll accept or reject the admission offer.
- Marketplace: If your main proposed school refuses to give you admission, JAMB may present you with a few other institutions with available spaces. Then, you’re to accept or reject such an open offer in the marketplace. See How to check If Other Schools Have Considered You For Admission
- Transfer Approval: Here is a place to know if your proposed first choice institution is trying to offer you a new course. If you accept, you will be offered the new course. If otherwise, you will remain with the old one. And your chance in the old one may not be that broad.
After reading this guide I hope you are successful to log in to jamb caps with your phone with ease! Don’t forget to share and leave your comments below
Related Searches to Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone:
- How to use Mobile Phone to Check JAMB CAPS Admission Status
- How To Use Mobile Phone To Check Jamb Admission Status
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- How To Check Jamb Caps And Accept Admission with my phone
- JAMB CAPS login 2020 admission status
- JAMB login
- JAMB CAPS admission status
- caps.jamb.gov.ng 2020 login
- JAMB admission status
- JAMB E-facility portal 2020
- How to check JAMB CAPS 2021
- JAMB result checker portal login
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- 6 Hot Ways A Dullard Can Pass Jamb in 2022 - 23 September 2021
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2021 - 3 September 2021
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself And Stay Motivated During Your Tough Times - 1 September 2021