Correction of data: I made a mistake during my Jamb Registration, is there any way to correct it? This has been the question asked by jamb candidates who made mistakes such as the ones listed below;
- Mistake on Names
- Mistakes on Date of birth or Age
- Mistakes on State/L.G.A
- Mistakes On Gender
- Mistakes on Institution and course of study.
We cannot blame anyone for making mistakes, after all nobody is perfect. In order to ease your stress and give you a Peace of mind, I have taking it upon myself to guide you on how to make corrections on those heart breaking errors made during jamb registration.
Recommended: JAMB Offices in Nigeria: Addresses & Contact Details.
Data Correction: How To Correct Mistakes Made On Names, Date of Birth/Age, State/L.G.A And Gender During JAMB Registration
Please note that Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira, N2,500 will be charged for this services.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ ↱ and login with your email address and password
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar.
- Click on the data you want to change under menu items
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira, N2,500 will be charged for any of these services). If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, your details will now appear.
After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
Your institution will be responsible for the submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office, The Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
Recommended: Can I Upload Results at a Café to the JAMB Portal?
JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Do not try to do it by your self if you don’t know how to go about it. Visit any accredited centre or JAMB offices nationwide, they will help you carry out the process to avoid making another mistake while trying to correct the previous one.
Data Correction: How To Correct Mistakes Made On Choice Of Institution And Course
If am to outline the step by step instructions on How To Correct Mistakes Made On Choice Of Institution And Course this article will be too lengthy So for proper guidance on change of course and institution, click on this link: JAMB Change Of Course And Institution – When And How To Apply For It
I hope you find this guide helpful? Feel free to drop your questions in the comment box below and don’t forget to SHARE!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
I am Law P(Lawrence Patrick), Pro-Blogger✍️ Web/Software Developer👨💻