Is Mathematics Harder Than Physics? One ridiculous but important question ravingly in the heart of most students.
Mathematics and physics are two subjects that indeed requires you studying for longer time with a lot of concentration.
I have observed that mathematics Students seem to be more sleep deprived during classes and term to find the subject so so! boring while on the other hand physics students term to find mathematical topics as bulky which eventually makes it “Harder” as they call it.
Well… What I think of the two subjects which is harder?
Is mathematics harder than physics? Personal Review
Phyics is nothing without mathematics, without using math any theory in physics cannot be proved.
For a moment if you think that there is no branch like maths then physics would be nothing more than philosophy.
For instance the theory of relativity is purely mathematical theory.
When I was in secondary school, I found physics to be more harder compare to mathematics, This was because I never utilise the available resources at my finger tips.
But I thank God for you as you wouldn’t have to struggle much like I did in school.
What resources am I talking about here…
ULTIMATE LEARNING TUTORIALS FOR YOU!
This guide contains all the resources you need to love all the subject you are been taught;
- Complete mathematics syllabus You must Read
- Hot physics Syllabus You must Read
- How to study Long hours without getting tired or sleepy
- How To read and understand Difficult Subject
Over to you now, what do you think, Is mathematics harder than physics? Using the comment box below drop your comment! And don’t forget to share!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- NABTEB Syllabus 2022: Topics For All Subjects
- Waec Syllabus & Topics for All Subject: 2022
- Subjects You Are To Register In Waec And Neco 2021/2022
- Universities That Accept Pass (D7/E8) In Mathematics
- NECO GCE Official Timetable: External Candidates 2022
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.