BECE 2022: The Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) 2022 Registration and Examination is a suitable topic for JSS3 Student (or JSS2 Student who wishes to sit for BECE). You need to Enrol and Write Junior Waec 2022 before Senior Secondary School (SSS) admission.
Junior Waec (BECE) Registration for 2022 would began in February 2022 and BECE Exam for 2022 would start From May 2022 and end in June 2022.
Registration is done in Secondary Schools. If you’re a JSS3 student, then you’re qualified to register BECE alongside your classmates. JSS2 Students can sit for BECE as well.
BASIC EDUCATION CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION (BECE)
To transit from the ninth year of the basic education class to the senior secondary, the BECE is conducted for candidates in their third year of the Junior Secondary School.
While each state of the federation and the FCT conducts the BECE for its candidates, NECO conducts the BECE for Federal Unity Colleges, Armed Forces Secondary Schools and other Federal establishments operating Secondary schools.
Private Secondary schools also take part in the NECO BECE provided they are permitted by their State Ministries of Education.
Eighteen subjects are administered at the BECE level. A candidate is expected to sit for a maximum of ten subjects. A candidate is deemed to have passed the BECE if he/she has passes in six subjects including English and Mathematics.
The grading system is as follows:
A – Distinction
B – Upper Credit
C – Lower Credit
P – Pass
F – Fail
How to Apply for NECO BECE [Junior WAEC] 2021/2022
Application is done at www.bece.neco.gov.ng
Schools (centres) are to register their candidates using the offline application before logging. The following are the approved fees for the examination and other related items:
- Registration fees – 4,000.00 Naira (Mandatory fee)
- Late Registration – 1,000.00 Naira per candidate – (Mandatory fee)
- Re-Sit Exam – 1,000.00 Naira per copy
- Correction of Name – 2,500.00 Naira per copy
- Result Checker – 40,000.00 Naira (for centres that registered less than 20 candidates)
- The minimum number of candidates to be registered by a school for SSCE Internal is twenty(20). Any centre registering less than 20 candidates is deemed unviable.
- Registration cards will no longer be used with effect from 2020. Schools (Centres) are to log in to the NECO portal and pay the registration fees into the NECO TSA online using the payment options. Once payment is successful, the candidates’ data can be uploaded from the offline app and only then will exam numbers be generated for the candidates.
(Junior Waec) BECE 2021/2022 Timetable
Download Bece Timetable will be available soon
Hope you found this article about Junior Waec BECE registration helpful? Feel free to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- NECO Registration Fees & Charges 2021/2022 (SSCE, BECE & NCEE)
- (BECE) Junior WAEC (JSS3) Result: check bece Now!
- Junior WAEC Past Questions and Answers
- WAEC Registration 2022, Exam Date And Latest News
- NECO Marking Scheme & Grading System 2022/23
I am Law P (Lawrence Patrick), Affiliate Marketer, Education Consultant, SEO Expert, Web & Software Developer.