I want to obtain Jamb Direct Entry and Hnd form at the same time is it possible? This is the question that Is asked by candidates eager and trying to kill two birds with one stone.
But before we dive into this, let’s get a few things out of the way. What is that?
I will point out three major Differences between DE and HND;
- Direct Entry admission is given by a university into 200 or 300 level of a candidate’s proposed course. After being offered admission, a candidate is expected to spend another 2, 3, or 4 years (depending on the course) in the university to complete his/her studies.
- HND admission is given by a polytechnic as the second part of a polytechnic education after ND. Any candidate seeking HND admission must be a holder of the National Diploma (or Ordinary National Diploma).
- with NCE, JUPEB, IJMB, Cambridge, or NABTEB Advanced candidates can also seek admission through Direct Entry which is not usual for HND.
Can I Obtain HND and Jamb Direct Entry Form Together?
The two programmes are not run by the same institution, there is no need to worry about the clashing of admission. So the answer to your question is a big Yes! You can obtain both HND and DE form at the same time at the same year and wow! You have really killed two birds with one, what do I mean? I mean if you don’t gain admission to the university, You will gain admission to a polytechnic you won’t have to wait for another year Wondering about.
I want To Obtain Two HND Forms Together the Same Year?
Well, this is possible and acceptable widely in Nigeria. Candidates are allowed to process admissions into Higher National Diploma of not only two polytechnics but more, if necessary.
I believe this post has helped clearify your questions, if you have more questions use the comment box below and don’t forget to share this wonderful article!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- 6 Hot Ways A Dullard Can Pass Jamb in 2022 - 23 September 2021
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2021 - 3 September 2021
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself And Stay Motivated During Your Tough Times - 1 September 2021