The bad habits that you may pick up today as student may go a long way affecting both your life and career.
So as a sensible student which I know you are, you need to take time and appraise yourself very well.
According to scientific research, “It takes 66 days to form a habit”, so as a student you need to be very careful with what things you do and friends you hang around with. Even though it can be very difficult when it comes to habit.
Student and people in general who possess the quality of good habits didn’t get it by magic, Alot of effort is required from your end to eradicate bad habits as a student.
6 Bad Habits that every Student should Avoid today
1. Spending too much time on social media
In the last few years, social media network seem to have taken over our lives.
From personal experience as a student I used to spend about 7 to 8 hours on social media
Doing what on social media ?…. Chatting of course, but God rescued me from the wicked time sucking social media.
As a student, If you don’t plan ahead then you are definitely planning to fail. What I did was just simple, I planned. Now I speed hours on books and minutes on social media.
2. Giving lame excuses.
Nobody will accept any excuse for your failure. Stop the unnecessary excuses and start taking necessary actions.
After all too much excuses adds more problem than Solution
3. Skipping lessons
As a student what can be more important than attending classes?
You have nothing to show for it, when examination comes knocking! then you will begin to ask God questions.
Always be updated with what is happening in your lecture hall or classroom so you don’t miss, just my advice to you!
4. Having zero confidence
If you do not believe in yourself, nobody will believe you. Lack of confidence can go a long way affecting you and the people around you
Believe in yourself and you will see that the impossible will soon be possible!
5. Pretending to be ill to avoid classes or Lectures
Alot of Student make a habit of staying home when they’re not actually sick. missing one session can drastically affect your grade. To avoid falling behind in college, only take time off when you’re really not feeling well.
6. Relying on others for assistance
Most students form habits of depending on they mates for help.
As a student you are to rely on your abilities so that you can do better in your Studies. Self confidence can serve you in a long run.
How Can I Avoid bad habits as a student
Avoiding bad habits as a student requires effort, You need to have a plan ahead of time.
Bad habits are time consuming, destructive and prevent us from achieving and reaching our goals.
Always stay focused and be conscious of the above bad habits so that you don’t have to a victim over and over again always find something that safe your time rather than spending it on social media.
I hope you find this article Helpful,drop your thoughts in the comment box below, and don’t forget to share with friends!!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED? A. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE B. WAEC AND NECO GUIDE C. COMPLETE BLOGGING GUIDE D. ACADEMICS AND CAREER GUIDE E. SCHOLARSHIP AND OPPORTUNITIES F. Latest NIGERIA NEWS
- How To Prepare And Pass Waec Once And For All
- 7 Signs You’re Not Ready For Jamb Or Waec 2021
- 6 Steps To Become Cool And Creative Student
- 25 Qualities Of A Good Student
- How to Check & Retrieve National Identity Number (NIN) on Phone
- 5 Biggest Reading Mistakes To Avoid This Year
- 6 Reasons You Fall Asleep While Reading (Tips On How To Stop)
- 8 Reasons You Are Not as Successful as You Should Be
- 8 practical ways to become a SUCCESSFUL STUDENT
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself And Stay Motivated During Your Tough Times
- JAMB Brochure for Computer Science 2022/2023 - 28 January 2022
- JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form Starting, Closing Date, And Exam Date - 26 January 2022
- Jamb Direct Entry: Registration Date,Screening, Latest news - 24 January 2022