Courses you can study with D7, E8, or F9 in Literature-in-English.
Recently a student ask me, what can I study with d7 in literature?
RECOMMENDED: JOIN MY BLOGGING CLASS (Start a Blog)
Well, having a d7 in literature can be a pain in the neck.
Especially for student who wish to take the road of courses that require literature in English.
I will list out courses that you shouldn’t near! With D7 and courses you should.
Courses you can study with D7 in Literature-in-English.
- History and International Studies
- Archaeology and Tourism (you must have at least pass (D7) in Mathematics
- Fine and Applied Art
- Igbo Studies,
- Linguistics and Igbo Studies,
- Linguistics and Ibibio Studies,
- Linguistics and Hausa, and
- Linguistics and Yoruba,
- Accountancy (you must credit maths & economics)
- Marketing (you must credit maths & economics)
- Banking & Finance (you must credit maths & economics)
- Management (you must credit maths & economics)
- Estate Management (you must credit maths & economics)
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Economics (you must credit maths & economics)
- Social Work
- Political Science
- Geography (you must have at least pass in English
- Sociology and Anthropology
Having a D7 doesn’t mark the end of the road, they are Universities that accepts D7 in Literature
Courses you cannot Study with D7 in Literature
- Mass Communication
- Linguistics (major)
- Theater and Film Studies
- Foreign Languages and Literature
Can I study law without literature?
It is impossible to study law without literature in any institution.
The reason is because, literature is a very vital course in the study of law.
Is D7 pass or fail?
Are you wondering whether D7 is fail or pass?
A failure grade is E8 (40-44%) and D7 (45-49%) are passing grades. C6 (50-54%), C5 (55-59%) and C4 (60-64%) are credit grades. B2 (70-74%) is a Very Good grade.
I hope I have provided the answer to courses you can study with D7 in Literature
Helpful?, Don’t forget to Share.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
I am Law P(Lawrence Patrick), Pro-Blogger✍️ Web/Software Developer👨💻