Check jamb ibass: Jamb is here with another one, Every year jamb go just the use us catch cruise. What is jamb ibass and how can I use it? Continue reading for what Ibass for Jamb 2020/2021 is all about.
JAMB IBASS stands for JAMB Integrated Brochure and Syllabus System. According to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), you are required to check your eligible program and institution using the JAMB iBASS.
What is the Use of Jamb iBass? JAMB IBASS is simply an online and mobile version of the Jamb brochure and syllabus introduced by Jamb in 2019 to check the Jamb topics, requirements and courses offered by your University, Polytechnic or Colleges of choice.
Another advantage of using this platform is to determine your chances of gaining admission into respective programmes and institutions through your O’ Level/A’ Level results and UTME Subjects Combinations.
Different Categories to select from on JAMB IBASS course eligibility checker
- Mode of Entry
- Select Institution Type
- Select Institution Category
- Select Institution
- Select Programme
- O’level Selection: Select your O’level credit (A1-C6), Select your O’level Passes (D7-E8): Select your A’level Credit, Select you’re A’level Passes (For those that wrote A level)
- Select your UTME Subject Combination
How To Check 2020/2021 Eligible Course And Institution Using Jamb iBass
You can either check your Eligible course and institution by visiting the Jamb iBass portal or using the IBASS mobile app. The mobile application offers additional features like study materials, process, CBT Exam guide, Caps and Downloads.
How to Check JAMB IBASS @ibass.jamb.gov.ng
- Visit the jamb ibass portal here ↱
- Click on check course eligibility
- Choose your school of choice
- Enter the course you wish to study
- If the course is available in the school, it will display
- You will also see your Jamb subject combination
- Explore other features available at ibass.jamb.gov.ng
- Be sure you are studying the right course in the right school
- You can now go ahead to register Jamb
How to Use the JAMB IBASS Application
- Go to Google Playstore
- Search Jamb Ibass
- Install the Jamb ibass app
- Open the ibass application
- Select Installation Path (Default) and Click Install
- Allow Jamb Ibass access photos, media and files on your device
- The application will open
- Choose any Service of your choice
I hope I have provided the help and given you the guide on how to use Interactive Brochure and Syllabus System (JAMB IBASS).
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?