Now that admission is in progress, some schools are transferring their candidates from certain courses to others, the question How to do Transfer to your Supplementary Course via JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal 2020/2021 is what I will answer in this article.
The JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page is one of the new features of the JAMB CAPS. On the Transfer approval page, candidates are notified of the intention of their school of choice to transfer them from the course they initially applied to study to another course. The candidates now have the right to either accept or reject the transfer.
The simple reality is that most candidates are not aware of this new feature and some that are aware are eager to know how to check transfer approval on JAMB CAPS. Most candidates have missed out or a yet to be admitted because of their ignorance of JAMB CAPS transfer approval.
How JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal Works
- Your First Choice Institution want to transfer you from your program / course of preference to another program / course.
- You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration
- If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you in the new program.
- If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
Steps to Check transfer approval on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility ↱ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you are logged in, below “My O’level”, you will see TRANSFER APPROVAL”, click on it.
- For candidates who have not been transferred to another course, they will see “No program transfer consideration”
- But if your school wants to transfer you to another course, you will see the name of your school, the course, and other details. At this point, you can now either accept or reject the transfer.
Do I have to Change the Course to the New Course?
After accepting the new course on Transfer Approval, candidates will have to wait for the school and course to appear under Admission Status Link.
You may need to wait a few days or weeks. To make things faster, change the course on JAMB change of institutions/courses portal as well.
If your institution haven’t transferred you to another course, you will see “No program transfer consideration”
But if your school wants to transfer you to another course, you will see the name of your school, the course, the date it was created and other details. At this point, you can now either accept or reject the transfer.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?