Now that admission is in progress, some schools are transferring their candidates from certain courses to others, the question How to do Transfer to your Supplementary Course via JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal 2020/2021 is what I will answer in this article.
The JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page is one of the new features of the JAMB CAPS. On the Transfer approval page, candidates are notified of the intention of their school of choice to transfer them from the course they initially applied to study to another course. The candidates now have the right to either accept or reject the transfer.
The simple reality is that most candidates are not aware of this new feature and some that are aware are eager to know how to check transfer approval on JAMB CAPS. Most candidates have missed out or a yet to be admitted because of their ignorance of JAMB CAPS transfer approval.
How JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal Works
- Your First Choice Institution want to transfer you from your program / course of preference to another program / course.
- You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration
- If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you in the new program.
- If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
Steps to Check transfer approval on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you are logged in, below “My O’level”, you will see TRANSFER APPROVAL”, click on it.
- For candidates who have not been transferred to another course, they will see “No program transfer consideration”
- But if your school wants to transfer you to another course, you will see the name of your school, the course, and other details. At this point, you can now either accept or reject the transfer.
Do I have to Change the Course to the New Course?
After accepting the new course on Transfer Approval, candidates will have to wait for the school and course to appear under Admission Status Link.
You may need to wait a few days or weeks. To make things faster, change the course on JAMB change of institutions/courses portal as well.
If your institution haven’t transferred you to another course, you will see “No program transfer consideration”
But if your school wants to transfer you to another course, you will see the name of your school, the course, the date it was created and other details. At this point, you can now either accept or reject the transfer.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Jamb Caps Market Place: Check If Other Schools Have Considered You For Admission
- 15 Jamb Caps Frequently Asked Questions & Accurate Answers
- How to Check Admission Status In jamb Caps Accept Or Reject It
- How To Easily Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone
- Why Your O’level result may be Blank on JAMB CAPS
- University of Ibadan (UI) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- JAMB Caps Shows “You Are Not Eligible to Use this Service” Why?
- Jamb Caps Shows Not Admitted But School admitted me
- 7 Types Of jamb candidates That May Not gain admission
- Benue State University (BSU) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out
- JAMB Brochure for Computer Science 2022/2023 - 28 January 2022
- JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form Starting, Closing Date, And Exam Date - 26 January 2022
- Jamb Direct Entry: Registration Date,Screening, Latest news - 24 January 2022