Using Google AdSense & want to increase your revenue?
If your answer is yes then Goodnews! Today I am making a list of tips that will help beginner bloggers increase Google Adsense revenue.
Adsense do not work same for publishers this is because many factors affect AdSense income. These include ad placement, ad type, traffic source and most importantly, AdSense CPC.
Below are the ways to increase Google Adsense income.
40 Ways to increase Your Google Adsense Revenue
- Get Google Adense Account approval
- Always follow Adsense Guidelines ↱
- Select high paying Niche for your site or blog.
- Research keywords
- Check keyword density on your page
- Use both images and text ads together
- Ad placement on top of the page is good
- Use non-standard type of ads
- Use Adsense for search on your blog
- Select right Adsense format
- Use mutiple ad units
- Use Adsense multiple Palettes
- Color of ads should blend with your template
- Use horizontal ad units
- Do experiments occasionally with ad positioning
- Do not use borders on ads
- Ad Placement
- Use low paying units into images only
- Create multiple ad banners
- Promote site with Google Adword
- Reduce number of outgoing links
- Use all Adsense fetures
- Make your ads visible
- Select right ads for content
- Put ad links in hot spots
- Use section targeting
- Get targeted traffic
- Drive huge traffic by quality backlinks and SEO on your blog
- Use Adsense channel to track performance
- Use Adword tools to help your blog
- Avoid made for Adsense (MFA) sites
- Keep track of ads
- Block low paying ads with filters
- Don`t overblock ads
- Use Adsense preview tool
- For long article place ad in middle of content
- For short article place ad on top of the content
- Avoide common blog words
- Set adsense primary ad option
- Publish fresh and quality content
It is important to test various things and see what works the best for you. For example, you can play with link colors and see which link color combination is generating maximum CTR, etc.
Feel free to share a tip which has worked well for you and has helped you to increase your Adsense revenue.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
Originally posted 2021-12-08 10:25:18.